SHA Board of Commissioners
Upcoming Regular Board Meetings and Board Committee Meetings
- Thursday, May 31, 2018, 4:45 p.m. – Orange/Amaryllis Park Place Design Workshop, Hoyt Architects Office, 1527 2nd St, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – Resident Interest Committee Meeting, Janie’s Garden Resident Services Building, 2350 Central Ave, Sarasota
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 4:30 p.m. – SHA Annual Board Meeting (Combined Jul/Aug Mtg), Board Room, 1300 Blvd of the Arts, Sarasota*
*Due to the double meeting, please make note of the 4:30 p.m. start time.
SHA is governed by a seven-member Board of Commissioners who were nominated by various Mayors and confirmed by the Sarasota City Commission.
SHA's Board of Commissioners are:
- Chair John Colón
- Vice Chair David L. Morgan
- Valerie Buchand
- G. Duane Finger
- Jack Meredith
- Peter Greenidge (Pastor)
- Veavie DeLaughter
Board Meeting Information and Minutes
The Sarasota Housing Authority (SHA) typically holds regular board meetings on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 4:45 PM in our board room located on the ground floor at 1300 Blvd. of the Arts (Sixth Street). The public is welcome to attend SHA Board Meetings.
* Minutes will be uploaded once they are approved by the board.