Please note that our agency is BILLING all housing authorities for incoming portables.

If you currently hold a Section 8 tenant based voucher in another jurisdiction and wish to relocate to Sarasota County, you will need to click here to read more about how our agency handles incoming portability clients. This document contains all of the information that you will need to know about porting to Sarasota.

When porting to Sarasota, it is important that your initial housing authority provides us with your correct mailing address because our agency will MAIL you a packet of paperwork to complete. If your initial agency does not provide us with your correct address, then your packet will be delayed in getting to you if you are having your mail forwarded.