We are committed to attracting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds, with varied experiences and skill sets. We aim to provide an inclusive and flexible benefits package designed to meet the unique and evolving needs of our team members. Among our numerous company benefits, SHA eligible employees receive the following:
- Company paid benefits for employee only health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage.
- A four-day (40 hour) condensed work week, Monday-Thursday schedule.
- Generous paid time off program.
- Twelve paid holidays annually.
- Employer Match Deferred Compensation Plan of 100% of deferrals up to 5.4% of pay, if deferrals are 5.5% of pay or more, match will be 7.5% of pay; Automatic enrollment at 5.5% and automatic escalate .5% at year 1 and 1% each year after that up to 10%.
- No state income tax on employee’s wages.
- A commitment to team member professional development with reimbursement/payment for an eligible team member requesting training or continuing education subject to CEO approval and budget parameters.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.