Elderly/Disabled Multi-Family Program
The Annex is a 5 story, 75-unit HUD property located at 1320 Blvd. of the Arts for both elderly (62+) and/or disabled individuals. All units are 1 bedroom units that are approximately 565 sq. ft. in size. There is a maximum of two persons allowed per household. Income restrictions apply.
The Towers is an 11 story, 100-unit RAD/LIHTC property located at 1300 Blvd. of the Arts for elderly (62+) persons. All units are small 1 bedroom newly renovated units with approximately 369 sq. ft. in size. There is a maximum of two persons allowed per household. All household members MUST be 62 or older to apply. Income restrictions apply.
The Waitlist for The Annex and McCown Tower is currently open
Visit the applications page to apply.
McCown Towers1300 Blvd of the Arts
Sarasota, FL 34236
Annex1320 Blvd of the Arts
Sarasota, FL 34236
McCown Towers and Annex apartments are fully equipped with newly renovated full kitchens and bathrooms, highly efficient air conditioning, and a private balcony. And the views are spectacular! Join the community for events on site with family and friends. Come join us for a movie night, a barbecue, or play bingo. Ask our Resident Service Coordinator what events are available off-site such as theater tickets, sporting events, or trips to local fairs and festivals.
- Main Street shopping and dining
- The Historic Rosemary District
- Selby Library
- St. Armand’s Circle and Lido Beach
- Grocery shopping – Publix, Whole Foods
- Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Players Theatre, and the Florida Theater Studio
- Marina Jacks
- Handicap accessible units
- Utilities included (Electricity and Water)
- Pet Friendly (20 lbs or less)
- Bus access
- Controlled facility access
- Security guard and video surveillance
- Laundry facilities
- Community garden
- Non-Smoking Facility w/ designated smoking areas
- Computer Lab
- 24/7 Emergency On-Call Maintenance